Submit an Event
The Second Annual Helena craft beer Week Celebration will be May 13 – 21, 2017. Helena Craft Beer Week is a partnership between local businesses, non-profits, breweries, distributors, and craft beer enthusiasts to celebrate and raise awareness for local craft beer brewed in Helena and across Montana.
If your organization would like to get involves with Helena Craft Beer Week by hosting a Craft Beer related activity, please submit your event here.
Here are some ideas of thing businesses can do to participate in Helena Craft Beer Week!!
- Happy hour specials featuring local craft beer (Breweries from Helena or across Montana)
- Beer and appetizer pairings – special menu throughout the week
- Beer Dinners (4-5 course predetermined menu with beer pairings for each course) – partnered with breweries
- Tap takeovers or pint nights with local breweries
- Beer Trivia night
- Blind beer Tasting Competition – Give customers 4-5 samples and if they guess all 5 beers correctly, they win a prize.
- Showing a beer themed movie (Strange Brew, Beerfest, etc.)
- Beer Education/Classes
- Beer appreciation/tasting classes
- Cooking with beer classes
- Beer and Food pairing courses
- Hop growing classes
Helena Craft Beer Week looks forward to celebrating with you! Submit your Craft Beer Week event HERE!